Sunday, August 8, 2010

A bacon is a bacon is a bacon?


To say that I love my job would be too loaded. Lest I be accused of being just a tad too emotionally constipated, fine, I must say I do like my job somehow, because of the people I work with and the perks of getting to eat out for free teehee!
I work with food. Day in and out.

In order to keep my job, I have to sell bacon and corned beef and ham and pizza toppings. And I do need a great deal of help from workmates lest I end up just slapping them on a piece of bread when I present to Clients.

Some of my favorite applications so far?

Breakfast burrito with ham and bacon, cheese, eggs and rice --- breakfast in a roll.

Cheesy corned beef turnover!

Chicken longganisa and a egg, classic Pinoy breakfast.


Adobo flakes and egg with fried bananas on the side.

You see, my job does not really require super skills. Just a passion for food, and the desire to find ways to make the ordinary more exciting. After all, a bacon is a bacon is a bacon. But only if you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment